Fire Extinguishers are part of your business
Fire Extinguishers are an insurance requirement! They are essential for the preservation and safety of staff and visitors & also to ensure business continuity.
Don’t let a small fire develop in to a major one!
There is a requirement to service and install quality firefighting equipment, especially fire extinguishers, to the highest recognised standards
All Fire Extinguishers are NOT the same.... Read more
FIRECREST’S range of portable fire extinguishers carry both the BS EN3 kitemark and the CE Mark. Our office procedures and engineers are audited by The UK Fire Association giving you peace of mind on the service you will receive.
We carry a vast stock of Fire Extinguishers from 1KG Dry Powders right through to 135L AFFF Foam Trolley Units.
All our Fire Extinguishers are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Fire Extinguishers are an insurance requirement
- Fire Extinguishers are essential for the preservation and safety of staff and visitors
- They help with the preservation of property
- Fire Extinguishers ensure business continuity – don’t let a small fire develop in to a major one
- There is a requirement to service and install quality fire fighting equipment, especially fire extinguishers, to the highest recognised standards
- Kitemarked & CE approved
- 5 Year guarantee
- Pressure Gauge
- Colour coded label
- Easy to read instructions
- All can be refilled on site by a qualified service engineer
- Full after care and fire extinguisher service available.
- Fire extinguishers come complete with wall brackets.
- FIRECREST UK LTD have fully trained service engineers, operating from fully equipped mobile workshops. They are able to service and refill most Fire Extinguishers at your location.